Protecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us. This policy governs site data collection, usage and cookies.
Collection of information
- When you submit the inquiry form, your name, email address and phone number is automatically stored in a secure database.
- Demographic information such as city, age or gender, which is not unique to you, may be collected through Google Analytics.
- Information related to your computer, its hardware and operating system (ex: IP address, browser, device type) may be collected.
- Credit cards are processed through the Stripe system and protected through an SSL encryption.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Information submitted through the inquiry form is used only to reply to your inquiry and for your tutor to contact you. If you elect to sign up for our mailing list, you may periodically receive emails from us.
- Information is not sold or leased to third parties.
- Personal information will only be released if required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary.
- Cookies are unique text files placed onto your hard disk by all websites. We use them to differentiate new and old users, and thus better customize your site experience. For example, when checking out for a second time, the cookies may remember your billing address.